Saturday, February 1, 2014

Some Shrimps Photos

Some may be wondering why, with my blog's title of "Showcasting Beautiful Shrimps", I have so little photos of my shrimps. Well, the reason is simple: I do not have a good camera. Currently, my best camera is my Samsung S3. My previous dedicated camera is a compact Fujifilm camera which I bought 7 years ago. It has always been my go-to camera until I realized that my S3 takes better closeup photos of shrimps. I'm eyeing a Panasonic Lumix GX-7 but at approximately S$1,200, it may take a while before my budget allows it.

In the meantime, enjoy some decent photos that I managed to take using my S3.

A closeup of my berried fire black shrimp. You can barely see the eggs underneath!

My berried fire black (in the middle) with the other fire blacks

One of my PBL. The white is really nice, but the black can use some working on (you can easily see a patch of brown on the head)

Another nice PBL

A "backshot" of my PBL

No comments:

Post a Comment