Friday, January 17, 2014

Selling Shrimp Food Samples

I recently got into a shrimp food shopping frenzy and bought way too many shrimp food. While it's possible that I finish using all of them in my lifetime, most will have long expired by them. Hence, I've decided to sell them in samples of 3g using a new digital weighing scale that I got (apparently it's accurate to 2 decimal points). They will be packed in a small ziplog bag as shown below. If you're interested in any of them, please send me an email and we can discuss the transaction. 




The List
Azoo
  1. Max Breed:  $1.20
  2. Max Growth: $1.10
Benibachi
  1. Kale Food: $3
Borneowild
  1. Color: $1.70
  2. Grow: $2
Dymax
  1. Shrimp: $1
Lowkeys
  1. Hiden No Esa: $2.60
  2. Ultra Supple: $2.70
  3. B18 Power Protein (5 pellets): $2.50
Mosura
  1. Specialty Crystal Red Shrimp Food: $2.10
  2. Graze: $2
  3. Excel: $2.50
  4. Bioplus: $2
  5. Gravidas: $$2.50
Ocean Nutrition
  1. Shrimp Wafers: $1.70
Oista
  1. Shrimp Food (Free with every 5 samples)

Peters Laden Cologne Shrimp Food
  1. 5 Variety Mix: $0.70
  2. Bee Mix: $1
  3. Power Mix: $1.50
  4. Spinach Sticks: $0.70
  5. Bee Fruit: $3.30
  6. Baby Pro: $2.60
  7. Macro Pro: $2.50
  8. Poe Pro: $2
  9. Moringo Pro: $2.30
  10. Wild Garlic Mix:
  11. Hokkaido: $2.30
  12. Medicare Mix: $1.50
  13. Omnia Pro: $3
  14. Mulberry: $1.50
  15. Wildlife Mix: $2
Totto
  1. Exclusive For Crystal Shrimp: $1


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kite, I'm interested in buying some of your shrimp food to test them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anthony,

    I'll be glad to sell you whatever you need. Send me an email at my add, and we can discuss this further.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kite,

    I can't find your email anywhere. Able to post here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anthony,

    Apologies for the late reply. My email is twistedmetal16@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kite, if your still doing samples of shrimp food id be interested in buying some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel,

      Yes I'm still doing this but unfortunately only within Singapore. Thanks.

      Kite

      Delete
  7. Hi there!

    Yes I'm still selling samples. Please send me an email at twistedmetal16@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kite, thats a shame. Wish there was more people that would do samples.

    Thanks again
    Mel

    ReplyDelete