Thursday, December 26, 2013

A blog in progress

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie shrimper inspired to start this blog by other more experienced shrimpers with amazing setups. Currently, due to space constraints, I have two 2ft tanks, one with PRL and painted fire red shrimps, the other I hope to fill with PBL and painted fire black shrimps. In addition, I'll post up my thoughts on the various shrimp products that I've used as I realize that sometimes, such unbiased information can be hard to come by.

My tanks are filled with lower quality shrimps which I hope to selectively breed to better shrimps and from time to time, I may have some culls for sale. However, this blog is more to showcase my shrimps than to sell my shrimps so I hope that you all will take your time to enjoy my shrimps and if you have any comments or feedback, you're certainly welcome to leave them for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment